Welcome!!

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you find this blog helpful. It started with small idea about saving a little money by a do-it-yourself way. As I've discovered in some of my travels, most do-it-yourself ideas are, in fact eco-friendly. These are my experiements and my thoughts on the matter.

I took the above picture at the beach near Bodega Bay. I love water. It's beautiful, and it has so many metaphors for our lives. While one drop does not make a huge difference to us, many drops can form an ocean, that has the power to wash the very footprints we leave right before our eyes.

Hopefully, together, we can become so many that we will be able to wash some of our carbon footprints away.

Namaste,

Chelle }}i{{

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Come Soon, also, Need Some Ideas!!

So, I just wanted to through out there, what I have planned.  If you like them, don't or have other ideas, let me know!!
All-Natural laundry soap
  • Arbor Day, planting a tree
  • A healthy, homemade sports drink
  • Health tips (both physical and mental)
  • Energy saving tips
  • Starting, tending and harvesting a garden (a multi part series)
  • Beauty products (hair, face, perfumes, etc)
So, that's what I have so far...My goal is to do a post at least once a week.  We shall see!!!  :-)

Chelle  }}i{{

No comments:

Post a Comment